This book on the topic of General Physics offers a thorough understanding of basic physical laws and concepts. The illustration of the physical concepts in a reader-friendly way helps the readers implement this conceptual knowledge to a broad variety of everyday problems. This book covers the most important fundamental aspects of classical as well as quantum physics. A vast variety of topics are discussed in this book which include Newton laws of motion, mechanics, statistical mechanics, waves, thermodynamics, etc. Most of the physical laws of laws of nature are demonstrated in the mathematical language. The readers are expected to have fundamental concepts of mathematics in order to completely understand the physical relations.
You may also like
One of the field’s most respected introductory texts, Modern Physics provides a deep exploration of fundamental theory and experimentation. Appropriate...
Achieve success in your physics course by making the most of what PHYSICS FOR SCIENTISTS AND ENGINEERS WITH MODERN PHYSICS has to offer. From a host of in-text...
Volume 1 covers aspects of basic mechanics and fluid mechanics (both statics and dynamics), heat and molecular physics. These topics include. Kinematics...
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF