Concentrates on the broad field of multidimensional chromatography and its applications in various areas, including pharmaceutical, industrial, environmental, biological and petroleum.Presents information for using multidimensional chromatography in the analytical laboratory.Contains invaluable information put together from the experience and research activities of the authors including Keith Bartle – a pioneer in multidimensional chromatography.First book to discuss all multidimensional techniques.Covers a subject area that is part of the exploding field of hypenated techniques.Includes a general introduction to all areas of the subject followed by applications.
You may also like
Providing a modern update of the field, Mossbauer Spectroscopy focuses on applications across a broad range of fields, including analysis of inorganic...
Recent advances in polymer research has led to the generation of high quality materials for various applications in day to day life. The synthesis of new...
Drug discovery is a constantly developing and expanding area of research. Developed to provide a comprehensive guide, the Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry...
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF