The book contains theoretical background, chemical principles, and relevance of preparative layer chromatography (PLC) to a wide range of applications, particularly in the study of pharmaceuticals and biochemistry. Written by many of the best known and most knowledgeable specialists in the field, the chapters describe all the necessary techniques, current procedures, and superior strategies for selecting the most suitable eluents and designing application-specific PLC systems based on the data being sought. They provide comprehensive instructions, surrounding issues, and suggestions for optimizing optional working techniques within the framework of PLC. The book also provides a complete coverage of bulk sorbents and precoated chromatographic plates available on the international market
You may also like
Providing a modern update of the field, Mossbauer Spectroscopy focuses on applications across a broad range of fields, including analysis of inorganic...
Recent advances in polymer research has led to the generation of high quality materials for various applications in day to day life. The synthesis of new...
Drug discovery is a constantly developing and expanding area of research. Developed to provide a comprehensive guide, the Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry...
- Mosby’s Review Questions and Answers For Veterinary Boards Clinical Sciences, 2nd Edition PDF
- Handbook of Functionalized Organometallics Applications in Synthesis Vol.1 PDF
- Introduction to Nuclear and Particle Physics by Ashok Das PDF
- Mechanics, Waves and Thermodynamics An Example based Approach by Sudhir Ranjan Jain PDF
- Modern Physics A Critical Approach by Canio Noce PDF